Wendy’s Chili Recipe
This simple Wendy’s Chili recipe copy-cat is easy and delicious. Make a double batch and freeze some for later. Make sure to add it to your dinner meal plan!
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- Servings: 1 cup
- 4.5 pounds ground beef browned and drained
- 2 large yellow sweet onions, chopped
- 7 large green bell peppers chopped
- 4 celery ribs chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans Ranch Style Beans NOT drained (15 ounce cans)
- 2 cans dark red kidney beans drained (15 ounce cans)
- 2 cans Original Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chili 10 ounce cans
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes 15 ounce cans
- 4 cans plain tomato sauce 15 ounce cans
- 2 packages McCormick Mild Chili Seasoning 1.25 ounce packages
- Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot.
- Simmer for at least three hours (I let mine cook all day long).