Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries – Frozen yogurt studded with gorgeous blue and red berries! A delicious, fun, and healthy dessert!
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
We love this easy mixed berry dessert recipe. Frozen yogurt studded with gorgeous blue and red berries! A delicious, fun, and healthy dessert!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave (honey or maple syrup are also OK to use)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- pinch salt
- strawberries, sliced
- chopped pecans, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, agave, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with berries.
- Garnish with nuts (optional)
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
- Keep in the freezer.